Monday, June 21, 2010

Traveling band

Yesterday I saw a band on a bike. Not kidding. There were six guys, all dressed up in band uniforms (with the hats and everything)! One bike, six seats. The front guy had to steer and occasionally squeeze a hand- held horn and play a cymbal. Then came two saxophones, a trumpet, an accordion, and a TUBA! The guy on the tuba could also press down with his heel and play a bass drum attached to the back. These men were for real. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera.

The speed at which they moved, in order to draw a crowd I presume, made me concerned that the laws of physics would somehow have them falling over. I'm obviously not that good at physics because they had no problems at all. And they drew a crowd, which had no problem keeping pace with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment